The Ruger LCP 380 ACP with Viridian’s E series red laser isn’t just a self defense firearm, it’s a pocket sized weapon system. When used with an Enhanced Combat Readiness (ECR) capable holster, the Viridian laser is turned on the moment you draw your weapon, freeing you to concentrate on the threat in front of you. Simply arm the laser system before you holster your weapon and it’s ready to go the moment you need it.
It has been said that the best gun is the one you have when you need it. The minuscule Ruger LCP is as easy to conceal as it is easy on your wallet. It’s small size and light weight mean you won’t be tempted to leave it at home. Small “pocket guns” are known to be snappy. Ruger reduces muzzle flip thanks to a modified John Browning designed fully locked, tilting barrel short recoil system, The LCP uses an internal hammer with a double action only trigger for a safe consistent pull. The Ruger LCP with Viridian laser is ready to go anywhere you are. One 6 round magazine included.
- Viridian® E-Series™ Red (635-650 nm) Laser.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Black Oxide, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes: one 6-round magazine.
- Capacity: 380ACP
- Capacity: 6+1
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Grip Frame: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Barrel Finish: Black Oxide
- Width: 0.82″
- Sights: Integral
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Feature: Viridian® E-Series™ Red Laser
- Overall Length; 5.16″
- Height: 3.60″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Available in CA: No
- Available in MA: No